MODULES AND STUDY HOURS
1. FIRST YEAR
- Controlling supplies of raw materials. 99 hours.
- Pre-processing and conservation processes in the kitchen. 198 hours.
- Cooking processes. 264 hours.
- Quality and Food Safety Management. 66 hours.
- Administration and business management in catering. 99 hours.
- English. 165 hours.
- Training and career guidance (option in English). 99 hours.
2. SECOND YEAR
- Pastries and desserts in cooking (option in English). 200 hours.
- Kitchen production management. 200 hours.
- Gastronomy and nutrition. 60 hours.
- Human resources and team management in catering. 80 hours.
- Kitchen management project. 50 hours.
- Business and entrepreneurship. 60 hours.
- Training in work centres. 360 hours.