MODULES AND STUDY HOURS
1. FIRST YEAR.
- Raw materials and processes in bakeries, cake shops and confectioners. 99 hours
- Bread and cake-making. 264 hours..
- Basic bread and dessert-making processes. 198 hours.
- Production of confectionery and other specialities. 264 hours.
- Storeroom operation and control in the food industry. 66 hours.
- Health and safety in food handling. 66 hours.
- Technical English. 33 hours.
2. SECOND YEAR.
- Desserts in the catering business. 147 hours.
- Workroom products. 252 hours.
- Presentation and sales in bakeries and cake shops. 63 hours.
- Training and career guidance. 105 hours.
- Business and entrepreneurship. 63 hours.
- Training in work centres. 380 hours.